Thursday, January 29, 2009

Back to School....

Well, hasn't this week been an exciting week with all of the kids going back to school. I hear lots of Mums out there doing a happy dance and I even hear some Mums feeling a little sad. Did everyone take the first day pics?? Well why not fill in some of that spare time by scrapping all those first day pics.

I am also excited about a new range from Autumn Leaves that we will have instore next week, it is called Urban Junque and it is just gorgeous.

Here are a few of my favourites:-
Canary Sky

Aqua Dream

La Vie en Rose
Aren't they just gorgeous, I don't know about you but these papers are sure to get my creative juices flowing.

Be sure to check in next week cause with it being the start of a new month we will be having the first of our Scrap Challenges. So that should get a few of you motivated.

Hope everyone has a fun and creative weekend.

Well until next week.
Karen.

No comments: